Top Social

Snack Time!

Monday 6 April 2015
To switch up my blog posts a bit i thought i would share a few of my favorite snacks to make.



The first one is what i reach for if i fancy something sweet after my tea. It is made up of yogurt, berries and honey. To throw this together i just empty a pot of yogurt into a bowl, add my washed berries (whatever i have in the fridge) and drizzle some honey on top to make it even sweeter! It is so easy and healthy too.

The next kind of snack is if i get hungry in between meals. It's just some hummus with a wholemeal pitta bread and green olives. Olives are my latest muse, I never thought i liked them for some reason but i recently tried them again and i actually love them! 

My final favorite snack is the traditional tea and biscuits. I usually have coffee throughout the day but in the evening i love a cup of tea and a few biscuits. This is definitely the inner granny coming out in me, haha!  

So this is what i have been reaching out to eat recently, healthy and not so healthy but all equally as good as each other!
6 comments on "Snack Time! "
  1. I've recently started loving Olives to, must be something in the air, haha! xx

    www.chontellelouise.blogspot.com.au
    stop by if you like? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It must be, haha! I'll check your blog out now xx

      Delete
  2. I don't like olives at all, but I keep catching myself liking food that I always thought I didn't a lot lately. It's interesting how our taste changes while we grow older, isn't it? I for example used to hate cheese, but now I keep finding myself eating cheese xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I am the same! I used to hate onions but now I love em!

      Delete
  3. i just loooooooooove hummus haha! X

    lanaalicewilman.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could eat it by the bucketful, haha!

      Delete