Top Social

The Versatile Blog Awards.

Monday 20 July 2015
So, I am currently rearranging my room (yesssss, againnn) and I thought I would take a break and write a few blog posts the first one being this one, the versatile blog awards. 
I was tagged by Abby, from Lace & Lilacs (She has a beautiful blog, defiantly check it out!) so I thought I would give it a go!


- Thank the person who gave you the award - Thanks, Abby :)
- Included a link to their blog - Lace & Lilacs, Its amazing!
- Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 blogs that you have recently discovered/followed.

ONE - Erm, so I guess I am pretty tall. I am just over 5'9, is that even classed as tall any more? Anyway I have always been a bit of a lanky one, I haven't got a clue where I got it from though because my mum and dad are really short. 

TWO - I have around 22 cacti and plants dotted around my tiny room. I make my room sound like a right jungle don't I, but it isn't as bad as it sounds. I have the miniature cacti you see so it kinda justifies it...right?

THREE - I actually love thunderstorms. I just find it really cosy and exciting when you're all tucked up in bed or inside and its thundering and stormy outside. We had a really bad one up North a few weeks back (the picture above). I was convinced it was aliens or something...

FOUR - I can never finish books. I try my hardest to read but I just cant seem to lose myself in a book. I recently finished watching My Mad Fat Diary which was on E4 and I want to read the books...lets just say I am still on the first couple of pages a month in. There was one book series I did finish a while back. It was Six Steps To A Girl by Sophie McKenzie. It was probably aimed towards kids to be honest, pha.

FIVE - I have an unhealthy obsession with mugs. I sound like a proper old lady right now. I don't know what it is but I just like buying new mugs. I have like 10 mugs just for myself that no one else is allowed to use. I suppose I'll be prepared when I move out though mwhaha!

SIX - I really like pesto. Its my fave thing to eat! I have it with pasta, on pizzas basically I have it with everything possible. My sister says i eat it too much, shes' probably right.

SEVEN -  I guess the last fact about me that everybody who knows me will know is that I love art and fashion and anything that involves being creative. I'd love to wonder around London or some big city going to different galleries one day. I studied fashion and double art at college and got 3 A-levels so I was pretty happy!

So yeah, they are my 7 facts. I tag...
Haley from Iwalkedonaraibow and...In fact, I tag anyone who reads this! If you do this tag let me know so I can see your seven facts!
6 comments on "The Versatile Blog Awards."
  1. Yay, thanks for keeping the tag going, Poppy! Loved reading these little facts about you... totally agree with #3 and can so relate to the mug obsession :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for tagging me, I enjoyed doing something a little different!

      Delete
  2. bit of a strange question, but where is the pot from that your cactus is in? It's exactly what I'm looking for, for my cactus and I can't seem to find anything like it! I can definetley relate with the mug thing, I can't stop buying them! x

    Becky | BCKY.CO.UK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The two little ones are from Ikea, the ones that come in a pack! And the hanging one had a candle in it at one point! But I've seen similar little pots in kitchen wear departments, just like small mixing bowls :) x

      Delete