Top Social

3...Songs.

Thursday 21 April 2016

Sorry about the lack of posts recently :( I went to my mums last week, had to work over the weekend then on Monday I fell ill and didn't have the energy to do anything. But I am feeling better today so I wanted to get back into the swing of things with a music kinda post. I am not the biggest music nerd but I do love to listen to the radio, old vinyl's and hunt for new music.  

I've loved The 1975 for a good few years now. All of their songs, old and new, massively remind me of college days! I don't think I've ever disliked any of their music, its just easy to listen to when I want to crack on with some jobs and have a sing along.

I hate to admit this but I first heard this song on Kylie Jenner's glosses video... since then I have had it on repeat. You know when you hear a song and it just reminds you of summer, well this is that kind of song. Trust me, when you live with the British weather you need a little summer sound pick me up (although the weather hasn't been too bad recently!).

This is an oldddd song now but I still love it. Again, it reminds me of when I was at college. I am into the whole nostalgic things at the moment I think aha. This and any of The xx songs remind me of sitting in my old art class room most likely making a mess haha.

Do any songs bring back old memories to you?
4 comments on "3...Songs."