Top Social

Etsy!

Friday 29 April 2016

You may have seen the Etsy tab in the top left corner of my blog, well it is finally going to be put to use...SOON! I am just testing the water as I had an idea that I have been testing for a while and I wanted to see what people thought about it.


So, onto what I have been busy making... Its plant hangers! 
I am obsessed with little (and big, I don't discriminate) plants and cacti but I was running out of room to put them. I searched the internet and found some macramé hangers but they where like £18! I decided that it was waaaay to much for some knotted string (although still beautiful!) and I wanted something more simplistic anyway. So this is what I came up with!

Make sure you check out my Hexagon Shelves post here.
I based the colour scheme on peony season. I just created a little mood board, bought the supplies I needed and hey presto! Overall, I am super happy with them. I didn't want to make the hangers all look the same so every hanger has a different marbled effect, thickness and texture which makes them super unique! 

I have only made a few so far, like I said, I just want to see what people think about them. I'll write another post when I put them up on my Etsy page, but for now let me know what you think!
6 comments on "Etsy!"
  1. These are so cute oh my god! Hexagon shelves are such a lovely idea x
    britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just adorable! Love this idea Poppy x
    Morgan | www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks sooo cute! That's a great idea :)x

    ReplyDelete