Top Social

Jackie Oates Colour Supplement.

Sunday 27 November 2016


A few weeks ago (maybe even a month now!) I picked up the Jackie Oates foundation/supplement, what ever you want to call it! I had high hopes for this little pot of pale looking goop as I love everything I pick up from Lush. Sadly this product was a bit of a let down for me, trust me I am bloody gutted, haha!


So I suppose I'll start with the texture since I have just referred to it as goop! It's a strange one to describe but it's kind of custardy and a little bit lumpy. Doesn't sound like the most attractive thing to put on your face does it? Due to the consistency it does go on slightly patchy when applied alone as a foundation. I decided to mix it was a foundation I had which was a bit darker than my skin tone (pale girl probs). To be honest when it is mixed with another foundation, it isn't the worst product in the world... It did lighten up my foundation but the risk of adding too much to the foundation could make it apply patchy, like when applied alone. Does that make sense? Haha! 

Oh, and the smell isn't the nicest either. You should know what I am like with scents by now haha! It smells plasticy to me, with a little hint of oats.

Let's round it up. This product isn't the worst thing I have ever tried but at almost £10 for a small pot, I don't think it is something I would rush to buy again. 

Let me know if you have tried this product? Let me know how you use it too!


Instagram // Bloglovin // YouTube // Etsy // Pinterest // Depop
6 comments on "Jackie Oates Colour Supplement."
  1. Thats a shame! Ive always wanted to try some lush make up, think ill stay away from this one though, thanks for the review! x

    edp-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who knows it may just work for you!! It just wasn't for me unfortunately :( x

      Delete
  2. Another interesting blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked reading your honest review of the product :)

    www.thesundaymode.com

    ReplyDelete