Top Social

Coconut Water & Shea Butter Foot Mask.

Sunday 22 January 2017

There are masks for everything nowadays... ones for under eyes, one to plump your lips, everything! For Christmas I received two different masks for feet. Yeah, your feet! I know some people have this weird thing about feet and toes, so I haven't actually taken pictures of my bare feet, haha. I just thought I'd tell you how amazing they are! The masks, not my feet, hahahah.


So yes, I do really like them. They are a lovely little treat for you feet (smooth rhyme there).
They are basically just plastic socks with a fabric inner. The inner is enriched with coconut water and shea butter to help soften and repair the skin. I just feel like coconut oil is used for everything, so it must be doing something right.

You're meant to leave the boots on for around 15-20 minutes to let the mixture soak into the skin. After that you just slip them off and pat your feet down with a towel. Well, it doesn't actually say what to do once you have removed the socks but my feet were still slippery so I had to pat them down, for my own safety!

I put some cotton socks on afterwards just to let the remaining moisturiser soak in. In the end my feet felt so cool & fresh and super soft too. I think a product like this would be great for the summer time. My feet get a tad dry, especially when I am wearing sandals so something like this would be a life saver, for me anyway.

I am not sure where these products are from as they were a gift, but I have done a bit of mooching online and found them going for around £1 which is a steal!

Have you ever tried any unique masks?




Instagram // Bloglovin // YouTube // Etsy // Pinterest // Depop
10 comments on "Coconut Water & Shea Butter Foot Mask."
  1. I've never thought about masks for your feet actually, this is really cool!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me either until I got some for Christmas! They are amazing though!

      Delete
  2. Interesting blog I think it is a great idea something for your feet

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love foot masks, but they feel so damn cold when you first put them on!

    Abigail Alice 💕

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do don't they! Thats the only downfall with them haha x

      Delete
  4. I've never seen a foot mask before but these sound really good! x

    http://emmaboughtwhat.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me either until I got them! Deffo worth a try x

      Delete
  5. These foot masks sound wonderful. x

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    ReplyDelete