Top Social

3... April Favourites.

Tuesday 9 May 2017

I feel like my favourites are getting a bit repetitive now, but hey it shows how much I love these products right? Also, they are always a bit late aren't they? I mean it's the 9th of May already... where is this year going?! Anyway, lets get into my faves.

So my first fave is the YSL Black Opium perfume. I ALWAYS go on about this, I've loved it for years now (I did a full post on it here). Since Feb I have been using my Jimmy Choo perfume but I was just going through it too quickly, so I decided to go back to my YSL for a little bit. I fell in love with it all over again. In short the scent is very sophisticated but still very sweet.

My next fave is kind of what I covered in my last post. I said I was really loving gold, and that included rediscovering my gold Casio again. I have a silver one which I wear all the time but my gold one is the original, the one I got first for my 18th from my sissy. It is slightly worn now but that just adds to the look of it I guess.

And finally, my love of magazines is back! I used to buy Elle religiously, eagerly waiting each month for the new issue. I don't know what happened but I just stopped getting them, I always bloody do that don't I?!! But I love em again, I love flicking through the pages and getting new inspo. And I am really enjoying using them as props and backdrops for my blog photos, it's a win win situation!

Did you have any April favourite?




Instagram // Bloglovin // YouTube // Etsy // Pinterest // Depop
8 comments on "3... April Favourites."
  1. I will have to sniff this next time I am in Sephora!

    Laila from Townhouse Palette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your photography in this post ahhh <33

    Morgan // www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the YSL perfume. It is such a strong scent, it is a real confidence booster!

    Rachael!
    http://gatsbyandglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh I wanna try this out sometime too!

    www.janelku.com

    ReplyDelete