Top Social

The Velvet Bag.

Wednesday 1 November 2017

I feel like I am seeing mustard and velvet everywhere at the minute. Clothing, accessories, home decor... you name it! So when I saw the mustard and velvet combo in bag form, I had to grab it. This across body bag (or shoulder bag, you choose) is from good old Primarni. I can't actually remember how much it was. It was either £7 or £9, which is a complete bargain. The quality is pretty good too, especially the chain, it has a nice feel and weight to it.
The stitching kind of reminds me of the YSL bags...you know, with the like V/arrow design. I think they deffo got the inspiration from that or maybe even Gucci.

With 'trend' pieces I don't like to spend a lot of money as I do tend to get bored of them pretty easily (although, I don't think I will ever tire of this beaut) so Primark is always the first place I head to. They have some amazing pieces in at the minute, I definitely need another trip to pick up some more autumnal bits.

Are you into the mustard and/or velvet trend?

Instagram // Bloglovin // YouTube // Etsy // Pinterest // Depop
6 comments on "The Velvet Bag."
  1. I love brights and velvet so this bag is a winner for me. Primark are killing it at the moment, I think autumn/winter is my favourite time to shop in there. I’ve seen that mustard colour a lot recently, it’s a very pretty colour. :-) xx

    Helen | Helen’s Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, I am glad you love this bag as much as I do haha!xx

      Delete
  2. This is from PRIMARK?! Literally would never have guessed that! Love the colour, definitely looks more expensive than it is!

    Kerrabella | xokerrabella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete