Top Social

December Favourites.

Sunday 14 January 2018

It's not too late for my December faves right? I feel like the month of December just revolves around Christmas so even mentioning it makes me shiver a bit. I am just going to share anyway. 
My first favourite is the Stilla stay all day liquid eyeliner. I feel like everyone knows about (and loves!)  this already but I didn't understand until I tried it for myself. This product makes wing liner easy peasy, no joke. I just use the tip of the pen to line my lid, then press the whole nib against my skin to create a perfect flick. That doesn't really make sense but just buy it and you will understand how it works. I wear liner everyday so it makes getting ready in the morning that little bit faster and it stays put until the end of the day.



My next favourite is the colour red. This is very unusual for me as I am an avid black wearer, maybe grey at a push. BUT for some reason I am just drawn to the colour at the minute. I have been loving a baggy red jumper that I picked up from H&M but I can't seem to find it online anymore. So, I am sharing my next rouge love, a beautiful rich toned scarf from Laura Ashley. It is so warm and thick I could honestly live in it. It does shed a little though, which is a bit annoying as I tend to be leaving a red fluff trail everywhere. Whilst we are on the topic of fashion I thought I'd share my favourite jumper. This isn't on the H&M site either (sorry!) but I did find one very similar here, it is only a little more than I paid too (I got mine for a steal at £12). Its great to just throw on with some leggings and loafers for a semi-stylish but comfy look.

I don't think I have ever done a favourites post this long before, but we are on to the last thing you'll be happy to know. 
I have been really into interior magazines lately. Not any one in particular, I just flick through the ones on the shelves and if I like the look of the content I'll buy it. I have been decorating my bedroom so any inspo has been massively helpful. I am loving the whole, mid century modern/Scandinavian style and looking through the mags has really helped me achieve that kinda look in my bedroom. I am hoping to finish it pretty soon so then I can give you a little look into my new space.

I could go on all day and night but I best stop there before I bore you all. What has been your most recent favourite?

7 comments on "December Favourites."
  1. Great blog poppy never get bored reading your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice blog post, thanks for sharing!

    April of: https://thepromdichic.wordpress.com/
    IG: @Aprilnunezzz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone,
    I'm so excited. My ex-boyfriend is back to me, I’m extremely happy that will are living together again.
    My boyfriend of a 4yr just broke up with me and am 30 weeks pregnant. I have cried myself to sleep most of the nights and don’t seem to concentrate during lectures sometimes I stay awake almost all night thinking about him and start to cry all over again. Because of this I end up not having energy for my next day’s classes, my attendance has dropped and am always in uni and on time. Generally he is a very nice guy, he ended it because he said we were arguing a lot and not getting along. He is right we’ve been arguing during the pregnancy a lot .After the break up I kept ringing him and telling him I will change. I am in love with this guy and he is the best guy I have ever been with. I’m still hurt and in disbelief when he said he didn’t have any romantic feelings towards me anymore that hurt me faster than a lethal syringe. He texts me now and then mainly to check up on how am doing with the pregnancy, he is supportive with it but it’s not fair on me, him texting me as I just want to grieve the pain and not have any stress due to the pregnancy. i was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Azeez can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a spell for me. 17 hours later, my bf came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my bf are living together happily again..
    All thanks to Dr Azeez if you have any problem contact Dr Azeez now and i guarantee you that he will help you. Here’s his contact.
    Email him at: Azeezabdulahi12@gmail.com
    call / add him on what’s-app: +2348160153829

    ReplyDelete